Tripura Launched Mukhyamantri Yuba Yogayog Yojana National scholarship online portal
Tripura, Chief Minister(CM) Biplab Kumar Deb on May 6, 2020 launched a National Scholarship online portal website(https:/ /scholarships.gov.in/) under ‘Mukhyamantri Yuba Yogayog Yojana’
What is this portal about?
- It is an incentive scheme at the state secretariat so that students can apply for this scheme for the Academic Year 2019-20
- Rs 7.30 crore will be spent on the scheme
- Capital– Agartala
- Governor– Ramesh Bais
- Wildlife Sanctuary (WS)– Sepahijala WS, Bishalgarh, Sepahijala District; Trishna WS, Belonia, South Tripura; Rowa Wildlife Sanctuary, North Tripura; Gomati Wildlife
Sanctuary, Between Gomati & Dhalai District
- National Park (NP)– Clouded Leopard NP, Bishalgarh, Sepahijala District
Objective of the Scheme
- The objective is to provide grants for the purchase of smartphones to the students of final year to empower them digitally & help them leverage the advantages of an interconnected world
- Through the implementation of the scheme, the student will be able to get employment through internet platforms.
Who will be benefited with this initiative?
- Final year undergraduate students
- From any government college/Institute/University in Tripura.
- The benefit can be availed once in a lifetime.
Who is Eligibile?
- Resident of Tripura state
- Must study in a college resided in Tripura state
How would they pay?
- Government Will provide Rs 5000 or cost of the phone whichever is lower
What are the details required for filing applications?
- To avail the benefits you have to submit the following documents without any objection
- Aadhaar number
- Date of birth
- All Educational certificate
- College or institutes name
- Account number of Bank
- Voter ID card
- Results in proof
- mobile & email ID
- Submit the application before 6th May to 6th June 2020
- It will enable the students to get employment through internet platforms Through the implementation of the scheme the student will be able to get employment through internet platforms
- The guidelines for the incentive scheme as well as Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) and User manual for Institutes are available on the website
- Institutions were informed that timely verification of application which includes scrutiny of documents namely Invoice of the Mobile Phone, Bank passbook, Last year Mark sheets etc. is the responsibility of the College/ Institute Nodal officer(verification is to be made between 15th May to 15th June 2020)