TRIFED marketing support to Masks under Van Dhan Scheme
What is TRIFED?
- Full form of TIFED is Tribal Cooperative Marketing Development Federation of India (TRIFED)
TRIFED operates under which ministry?
- Ministry of Tribal Affairs
What it is doing?
- It is providing marketing support to NGOs and Van Dhan beneficiaries.
To whom it supports?
- Natural products.
Key Points to be noted?
- Recently Van Dhan beneficiaries have started creating masks at home.
How these masks helps the community?
- TRIFED used these masks as models
- To create livelihoods in other parts of tribalhoods.
Is there any Other initiatives on masks?
- The Dhaaga initiative of TATA Power
- Various states distributing free masks
- The Government banned exports of masks, Personal Protective Equipment (PPE),ventilators