NCLT acting President tenure extends for another 3 months
- On April 2, 2020
- The government extended the tenure of National Company Law Tribunal (NCLT)
- It was constituted by the central government on June 1, 2016
- NCLT was Constituted under section 408 of the Companies Act, 2013
- It is to provide a formal resolution of dispute, which relates to the company’s issues in India.
- There are 13 benches across the country.
- Headquarters– New Delhi, India
Who is he?
- Bethala Shanta Vijaya (B.S.V.) Prakash Kumar acting