Ministry of HRD launched YUKTI Portal
What is YUKTI portal?
- It is to Monitor initiatives of Young India Combating COVID with Knowledge, Technology and Innovation.
Under which ministry?
- The Ministry of Human Resource and Development
What is the aim of this portal?
- To act as a two-way communication between the institutions and the ministry.
- It will also provide information for the ministry to monitor activities in the coming six months.
- Also, the platform will help in taking research updates to the citizens in the country.
What this portal does?
- This portal will record, cover and monitor initiatives of Ministry of HRD and other educational institutes in the country.
What are the important Highlights?
- The main It will act as a platform for the institutions to share their knowledge about challenges faced in encountering COVID-19.
What does this portal cover?
- It will cover several initiatives of research and academics.
- It will also include social initiatives taken for the betterment of students.