Indian High Commission in UK Virtual meet for businesses due to COVID-19
- Government of India and the High Commission of India working in consultation with businesses and organizations to the government’s response to COVID-19
Why is it prominent?
- It is a virtual roundtable conference due to covid organised by the Indian High Commission
Why they met?
- To address concerns around the economic impact of the coronavirus lockdown in the UK.
- Giving a comprehensive understanding of the various stimulus measures unveiled by the UK government.
It will look after even the following issues
- Financial services
- Information technology
- IT services.
Who is the Indian High Commissioner to the UK?
- Ruchi Ghanashyam
How do they mitigate the issues?
It is in need to
- Line up the capacities of hospitals, testing, drug trails and in due course a vaccine
- If the covid recedes they economy can be opened in a phased manner