List Of Topics
What is operation Shield?
- Home quarantine
- Isolation and tracing
- Essential supply
- Local sanitation and
- Door-to-door checks.
Where it launched?
- It has launched in the containment zones of National Capital Region.
When did Operation Shield launched?
- On April 9, 2020
Who launched operation shield?
- Delhi Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal
What are the features of operation shield?
- 21 zones selected these zones surroundings locked
- These zones people to be home quarantined
- Isolation to the first and second contacts of people
- The first and second contacts of the people are to be traced and isolated
- Essential supplies are assured
- Local authorities are going to sanitize the areas
- In these areas Door-to-door health checks to be conducted
What are the Other recent initiatives by Delhi govt?
- The Delhi Government also launched 5T plan You can read it here
- On April 9, 2020
Who declared it?
- The Saudi Arabia led coalition
What are the countries in coalition?
- Saudi Arabia
- US also supported this coalition
What is this Yemen War?
- Yemen conflict began in 2015
- In West of Yemen Iran military backed Houthis and controlled
- These people forced President Abdrabbuh Mansour Hadi to flee abroad.
What happens with this?
- To restore the Hadi’s govt the saudi and eight other states lead a military campaign
What happened with the war?
- 7,500 civilians killed
- 80% of the population need humanitarian assistance
Who developed this?
- The West Central Railway’s Coach Rehabilitation Workshop (CRWS)
Where is it located?
- Madhya Pradesh’s (MP)
Why CHARAK created?
- To eliminate the possibility of physical contact between the doctor and the coronavirus (COVID-19) infected patient.
Important information for exam?
- Doctors can examine patients in a viral barrier chamber to avoid direct physical contact.
This system is very helpful to the doctors and medical staff