5T Plan of Delhi Government to control COVID-19
- On April 7, 2020
What is 5T plan?
5T plan includes
What Delhi govt does under “Testing”?
- Conducts 1 lakh rapid tests in hotspot areas of Delhi.
- The current hotspots Garden, Dilshad and Nizamuddin
What Delhi govt does under “Tracing”?
- It is to identify the people who have come in contact with the COVID-19 positive patients.
- The identified persons will be quarantined.
- Government seeks Delhi police help to trace
What Delhi govt does under “Treatment”?
- Around 2,950 beds have been reserved exclusively for COVID-19 positive patients.
- Beds in private hospitals identified to treat COVID-19 patients alone.
- More than 12,000 hotel rooms are to be taken over.
What Delhi govt does under “Teamwork“?
- The State works with centre in this programme.
- The technology professionals, doctors and nurses are the main members of this programme.
What Delhi govt does under “Tracking and Monitoring”?
- Government will actively monitor the step being taken in implementing the 5T programme.
- It will take actions to contain the spread of the virus.